PARTNERS NOT COMPETITORS
Partnering with a NARPM® member is an excellent opportunity for real estate agents and REALTORS®. Most NARPM® members do not sell property; they only manage and lease. Plus, they have established relationships with other investors and tenants, making them a great source of buyer and seller referrals. Add a NARPM® member to your team so you can focus on what you do best—selling more homes!
Spread the word about the Why Use One campaign! Click here to browse our collection of advertisements, flyers and additional promotional materials.
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?
A NARPM® member stands apart from other property managers and landlords. Unlike many of them, NARPM® members:
- Have access to numerous educational opportunities.
- Adhere to the highest Standards of Professionalism and
Code of Ethics.
- Know the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state and federal governments.
- Know rent values and vacancy factors.
- Have rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations
- Perform thorough move-in and move-out property evaluations.
- Are personally familiar with reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, landscapers, furnace and appliance repairmen, and other maintenance professionals.
- Are able to effectively negotiate with tenants, handle difficult issues and enforce the terms of the rental agreement.
- Have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants and collect bad debts.